- 1 package (7 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 6 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next nine ingredients.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, basil, oregano, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 8 hour or overnight. Toss before serving. Garnish with tomatoes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Deli-Style Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"Our family loves this pasta salad! I've been making it since it first came out years ago! It's nice because I add lots of vegetables and adapt it to the tastes of whoever I'm serving it to. I totally love the dressing and use lots of fresh herbs in the summer."
"It was good, very average, but not outstanding compared to many other pasta recipes that I have tried from this site."
"This was good, but not really the type of pasta salad we like. We ate it up, though! I added some ranch with the leftovers and that was pretty tasty!"
"Turned out great"