Deli-Style Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 6 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next nine ingredients.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, basil, oregano, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 8 hour or overnight. Toss before serving. Garnish with tomatoes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Deli-Style Pasta Salad
Sort By :
It was good, very average, but not outstanding compared to many other pasta recipes that I have tried from this site.
This was good, but not really the type of pasta salad we like. We ate it up, though! I added some ranch with the leftovers and that was pretty tasty!
Turned out great
This was extremely good! It is a little spicy with the raw garlic and onion, but a "keeper" for our family! I added about 6 fresh basil leaves, cut up when I tossed it the first time.