Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/3 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Place barbecue sauce in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the onions, cheese and pepper. Dip both sides of chicken in barbecue sauce, then one side in onion mixture.
- Place chicken, crumb side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 22-27 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken
Sort By :
"It has been requested again this week. I'd say that is a testimonial that it is great."
"I'm very glad I decided to give this a try. I was very skeptical and didn't think it would turn out to well but it turned out great and tastes amazing. I am very impressed!"
"OMG!!! Delicious.....I made it without the cheese but only because we have a lactose intolerant person eating with us. Made it with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. Will definitely be making again."
"Have no idea how this can be called "healthy". BBQ sauce is loaded with sugar, French fried onion rings speaks for itself and cheese."
"I made this exactly like the recipe.Note** I usually love TOH recipes, however, this did not turn out well for me. The chicken filets were not tender & there was too much onion mixture. My husband thought the chicken was tough & his piece seemed that way. I do not know what was wrong..sadly- I won't make this again. Note to people who submit their recipes....keep on submitting. It takes courage plus talent --some of the reviews are very insulting to the submitters. Shame on them! I love TOH recipe help and I have learned so much from the reviews and the submitters of the recipes."