- 2 cups finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Crisp Cucumber Salsa
Sort By :
"I love this salsa. But does anyone know if this can be canned?"
"Love it! Will make it again! I only use cilantro and lime juice."
"I love this recipe! It's lite and easy. We also use soft tacos and use it as a little wrap. Yummy! I make it all Summer long."
"Yumm-o n quick and easy ."
"Yummy and refreshing. Will make again for sure. You could leave out the sour cream if desired, I used kosher salt, and increased the cilantro cause I love it."