- 2 cups finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Crisp Cucumber Salsa
"I thought it was okay but probably will not make it again. It needs more pizazz!"
"Delicious. I also added chopped black olives. I think it would be great on top of grilled chicken or grilled fish... especially salmon."
"This is just fresh, crispy & WONDERFUL... I added a small amount of thinly sliced red bell peppers and before it was on the table is was gone.... Making some more right now.... try it and enjoy...."
"Different and refreshing!"
"did not like this for all the work involved"