- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first three ingredients. Add salmon; shake to coat.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan or baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creole Salmon Fillets
Sort By :
I found this combination of spices really complements the salmon. Quick, easy, tasty. Note that I did use the editor's substitution of individual spices, including using garlic powder instead of minced cloves, which made it even quicker.