“Since I'm originally from Louisiana, I love Creole cooking. This is quick and easy as well as healthy. It's great served with your favorite rice dish. Enjoy!” —Carolyn Collins of Freeport, Texas
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tilapia in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, green pepper, onion and Creole seasoning; pour over the fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creole Baked Tilapia in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p28
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Creole Baked Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review