- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, green pepper, onion and Creole seasoning; pour over the fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Creole Baked Tilapia
Sort By :
Easy and fast..sauce complements the fish flavor
Pretty tasty, though it came out pretty wet. Maybe I should have patted the fish fillets dry before baking? Unlike a previous reviewer, I thought the seasoning was great--kicky, but not overwhelming.
This was good, but a little to much on the seasoning, I will cut it back the next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >