You can use any kind of pasta for this creamy toss that bursts with colorful veggies. It’s been a mainstay for about 10 years now and is perfect for potlucks. —Lorraine Caland Thunder Bay, Ontario
- 12 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 medium sweet onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dip
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute vegetables in butter for 5 minutes. Stir in broth; cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, dip, cheese, parsley, basil and salt; stir into skillet and heat through. Drain pasta; add to the skillet and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Vegetable Bow Tie Toss in Taste of Home June/July 2008
Reviews for Creamy Vegetable Bow Tie Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review