- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 envelope garlic and herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, milk, sauce mix, thyme and parsley; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Herbed Chicken
Sort By :
"My family loves this recipe!!"
"Ingredients on hand and a quick chicken crockpot recipe, but it was just so-so."
"Really easy to prep and throw in the crock pot and was very delicious. I used a homemade version of canned soup so I didn't get the saltiness that others did. I am looking forward to trying this again with some of the recipe changes/suggestions from the other reviewers!!!"
"I used low sodium Cream of Chicken soup and did add some saute onions other than that it was EXCELLENT!!! I am making it again tonight. I think you could add what ever seasoning you would like and it would be fantastic!"
"Too salty? Skip the sauce mix! Use regular cream of chicken, and reduce the milk to 3/4 cup. Stir in one tablespoon prepared pesto! Also, a pinch of poultry seasoning will omit the thyme. Must try topped with Parmesan cheese."