Creamy Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked small ring pasta
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pasta, grapes, oranges, celery, almonds and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped topping and salt. Add to the chicken mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 261 calories, 13g fat (0 saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Jun 11, 2018
grandkids love this
Aug 13, 2017
My sister-in-law made the Chicken Salad. WONDERFUL. I'll make it the next time. This will be are go to recipe.
Mar 12, 2017
This salad is great! I served it at a ladies' luncheon and it was a great success!
Jul 31, 2016
Love chicken salad and this one is so good with the fruit. This is something I make when entertaining my girlfriends to make them feel special!
Jun 23, 2013
My family loved it! Especially good on a hot summer day! :-)
Oct 21, 2012
The salad is awesome! I made it for my friend's birthday potbless and everyone from young to old loved it and finished everything! Even my fussy hubby loved it...however it's more a pasta salad than a chicken salad though. But however, BRAVO! Great recipe!
Jul 13, 2011
Love, love, love it
May 31, 2010
This is one of our favorites. I have been making it since I first saw it in your magazine. It is so cool on a hot day.
May 7, 2010
We have been making this for years. I first got the recipe out of taste of home. Lost it and was thrilled to find it again. This is a wonderful salad. Thanks taste of home.