- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (thawed), chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Just before serving, fold cream and walnuts into cranberry mixture. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Salad
Sort By :
"This is so good! It's easy to make and great for holiday time!"
"Made this to take to my parents today.....holy amazing!"
"I wonder if I could use the dried cranberrys - not to fond of the fresh or frozen kind?"
"I MAKE THIS SALAD EVERY YEAR FOR THANKSGIVING AND FOR CHRISTMAS. THE FAMILY LOVE IT!"