- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (thawed), chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Just before serving, fold cream and walnuts into cranberry mixture. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Salad
Sort By :
We loved it and eat it like a dessert. My husband asks for it all the time.
Very good flavor. Not sure mine set long enough, the cranberries even though blended, still were tough.
Very good everyone said they enjoyed it and look forward to it again. The apple did not discolor.
I mixed everything but the cream together the night before, and the next day when we got to the in-laws house added the freshly whipped cream....refrigerated for a bit and, WOW! What a lovely salad and fabulous way to add Cranberries to Thanksgiving without putting up with the canned kind!
i make this every year but leave out the apple because of the discoloring. wonderful
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >