You can use a variety of salty crackers to scoop up helpings of this slightly sweet cranberry dip. The recipe yields a lot so it's great for large gatherings.—Joy McQuaid, Darlington, Wisconsin
Recommended: 30 Appetizer Recipes Ready in 15 Minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Spread into a shallow bowl or 9-in. pie plate. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Cranberry Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p13
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review