Creamy Chicken with Noodles Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup marsala wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons oil in batches for 5-7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; remove from pan and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in remaining oil until tender. Stir in the soups, cream, wine or broth and chili powder until blended; heat through. Stir in 1/4 cup parsley.
- Drain noodles; serve with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken with Noodles
Sort By :
This one gets 5 stars for quick and easy. We are not a fan of Marsala wine so I used chicken stock instead. Family really liked it. I was afraid it might have a processed taste to it with 2 cans of soup but it didn't. I did sprinkle a little bit of garlic powder on the chicken before cooking it. I will be making this again especially when I need something quick. Thanks for sharing.
Good meal and easy to make.
Even my kids love this!
My husband and I really liked the taste of the sauce in this recipe. I used the marsala wine instead of the chicken broth, kept the sauce warm on the stove, it did thicken, but was still really good. I will be making this recipe again with family and friends. Thank you Donna for sharing.
My family did not like this dish. The chicken had no flavor and the sauce was bland. Will not make again. :(
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >