- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pie shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Sort By :
Easy and delicious. People love it.
A taste pie, but not anything that I would write to mother about.
Super easy to make and delicious. I also double the cream cheese layer. The last time I made it I used an oatmeal pie crust. Yum!
This was very good! I accidentally left out the whipping cream and it still turned out nice. I love graham cracker crust so I used that instead. And instead of the lemon juice I did the zest like someone previously suggested.
OH! I also doubled the cream cheese filling and it was just the right amount.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >