- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, chili sauce and brown sugar. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs
Sort By :
"These have an amazing taste! So easy and fast to prepare the crockpot........great for getting it in the crockpot before work. I use this as a dinner meat not just an appetizer."
"Very tasty. If you don't like sauerkraut, don't let it deter you from trying these, you'll forget sauerkraut is even in there."
"I've had this receipe for years. I make my own meatballs with ground turkey and it tastes great and a little healthier."
"This recipe is simple, yet a great combination of ingredients. I took these to my job for our Halloween Potluck and they were a HUGE hit! Several people asked for the recipe. I didn?t change a thing to the recipe and there were no leftovers to bring home. Delish!"
"These are excellent. I knew when I read the recipe it would be a keeper and it is! I didn't change anything and they were a big hit."