- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, chili sauce and brown sugar. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs
"I usually double everything in this recipe except the sauerkraut (I use only 14 oz) and these meatballs have become a family favorite. So easy to make."
"Good and so easy."
"These have an amazing taste! So easy and fast to prepare the crockpot........great for getting it in the crockpot before work. I use this as a dinner meat not just an appetizer."
"Very tasty. If you don't like sauerkraut, don't let it deter you from trying these, you'll forget sauerkraut is even in there."
"I've had this receipe for years. I make my own meatballs with ground turkey and it tastes great and a little healthier."