Meatballs with Chimichurri Sauce
Serve some of this South American herb sauce featuring fresh cilantro and parsley on the side. You'll want plenty for extra dipping. —Amy Chase, Vanderhoof, British Columbia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 20 (2/3 cup sauce)
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen fully cooked Angus beef meatballs
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup packed Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place garlic in a small food processor; pulse until chopped. Add parsley, cilantro, salt and pepper; pulse until finely chopped. Add vinegar. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- In a large bowl, toss meatballs with a little more than half of the chimichurri sauce. Transfer to a platter. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.