Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, chili sauce and brown sugar. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs(18)
Sort By :
I've had this receipe for years. I make my own meatballs with ground turkey and it tastes great and a little healthier.
This recipe is simple, yet a great combination of ingredients. I took these to my job for our Halloween Potluck and they were a HUGE hit! Several people asked for the recipe. I didn?t change a thing to the recipe and there were no leftovers to bring home. Delish!
These are excellent. I knew when I read the recipe it would be a keeper and it is! I didn't change anything and they were a big hit.
I used fresh made cranberry sauce. Definately a keeper. Even the kids liked it.
Since 'stringy' sauerkraut seems to be an issue, has anyone tried putting it through a food processor before adding to sauce to have the flavor without the strings?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >