Cranberry-Pecan Brie Cups Recipe
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 pound Brie cheese (rind removed), cut into 24 pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, honey, brandy and spices; heat through over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Divide cheese among wonton cups; top with cranberry mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through and wonton wrappers are golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry-Pecan Brie Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p1-16
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry-Pecan Brie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review