Cubed cooked chicken speeds assembly of these cute and filling chicken salad sandwiches. Dressed up with cranberries and served in dinner rolls, they’re ready in no time in Sandra Sprinkle’s Anniston, Alabama kitchen.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 8 dinner rolls
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, onion, celery, salt and pepper. Stir in Miracle Whip.
- Cut tops off rolls; hollow out each roll, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Line each with a lettuce leaf; fill with chicken salad. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p48
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review