Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 8 dinner rolls
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, onion, celery, salt and pepper. Stir in Miracle Whip.
- Cut tops off rolls; hollow out each roll, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Line each with a lettuce leaf; fill with chicken salad. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
I made these for a special luncheon. Everyone thought they were great. I used the canned chunk chicken. It worked great. I will make these again.
When I made this I didn't have any cooked chicken or celery, so I used a 13 oz can of chicken (shredded) and added 1 TB of sunflower kernels, 1 TB of coconut and some chopped pecans.
The onion flavor was a little strong, but everyone really liked the sandwich. It made a nice lettuce wrap sandwich also.
This was quick and easy to put together for an after church lunch.
I love the flavor of this chicken salad, and Iâ€™m not usually a fan of cranberries. I frequently make this to use up leftover chicken. I just use whatever off-brand of light mayo I have. And, most of the time, I omit the celery and replace it with more onion.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >