- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 6 to 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a bowl, combine peas, crab and bacon. Combine mayonnaise and onion powder; fold into the crab mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Crab and Pea Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab and Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2010
This was great as is, but I also tried it with snow crab instead or the imitation crab--which I think I liked even better.