Cornflake Coating for Chicken Recipe
- 9 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In an airtight container, combine the first eight ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 8 batches (about 4 cups total).
- To prepare chicken: Place 1/2 cup coating in a shallow dish; coat chicken on both sides. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cornflake Coating for Chicken(3)
Sort By :
I love having this versatile coating ready to go. It stays nice and crispy after baking. I mix up the taste by moistening the chicken in different flavors of salad dressing before coating with the crumbs (last night I used chipotle ranch dressing - Yum!)
Easy prep. and very well seasoned. A keeper
This was one of the best chicken coatings I have ever tried! Yum!