- 9 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In an airtight container, combine the first eight ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 8 batches (about 4 cups total).
- To prepare chicken: Place 1/2 cup coating in a shallow dish; coat chicken on both sides. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cornflake Coating for Chicken in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p43
Reviews for Cornflake Coating for Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2013
"Easy prep. and very well seasoned. A keeper"
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2009
"This was one of the best chicken coatings I have ever tried! Yum!"