- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 2 minutes. Add the broth, beans, mushrooms, basil and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes. Add rice; cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 8 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Continental Rice in Country Extra November 2004, p51
Reviews for Continental Rice(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review