Contest-Winning Tangy Potato Salad Recipe
- 8 cups cubed peeled cooked potatoes (about 11 medium)
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bacon and eggs. In a small bowl, combine the dip, relish, salt and pepper. Stir into potato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Potato Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p29
Reviews for Contest-Winning Tangy Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2014
Delicious and really simple to prepare. I even hard cooked the eggs in the same pot as the potatoes!
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2011
My boyfriend went nuts for this salad. he said I could make it as often as I wanted.Nice change from traditional.