Mom’s Vegetable Dip
This is one dip my mother brought along to potluck dinners and made when guests came over. Every time I make it I am reminded of her and her love of cooking. —Jill Olofson, Woodbury, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and ketchup until smooth. Beat in onion, garlic salt, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables and crackers): 140 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Mom's Vegetable Dip in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014