Mom’s Vegetable Dip
This is one dip my mother brought along to potluck dinners and made when guests came over. Every time I make it I am reminded of her and her love of cooking. —Jill Olofson, Woodbury, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and ketchup until smooth. Beat in onion, garlic salt, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers.