Make this great salad for long weekends at the lake, so the family can just grab a bowlful whenever hungry. — Connie Eaton, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese balls, drained
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Connie's Tortellini Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Connie's Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2014
"Connie, I'm going to make this for Labor Day. Sounds Yummy and I got all in ingredients from Penn Mac! Terri Ann Pittsburgh, Pa"
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
"Easy and yummy! I had to use sliced black olives, but I'll bet Greek olives are even better."