With its Christmasy colors, this salad is a very merry part of my holiday menu. It serves a big group, but since it also keeps well in the refrigerator, you can look forward to the tasty leftovers, too.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, onion and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing mix, oil and vinegar; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p39
Reviews for Colorful Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review