- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, onion and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing mix, oil and vinegar; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Vegetable Salad
"The colors of this salad were beautiful, especially when served at Christmas time, but the flavor was delicious. Quick and easy to make. Love this recipe!"
"I have added red, yellow, green and orange peppers as well as red cabbage to this and everyone loves it. They just add more color and flavor. Still excellent with or without my additions. You can't go wrong with this wonderful salad."
"Very easy recipe to make and very tasty. We let the veggies marinate for 2.5 hours instead of 3 hours as recommended and it was still good."
"My picky husband loves this salad."
"I made this salad for a buffet dinner and everyone loved it. I thought I had plenty, but it was all eaten! I went exactly by the recipe, except I mistakenly bought Hidden Valley ranch "dip" mix instead of "salad dressing" mix. It was still excellent."
"Our favorite salad at Christmas. Once again the guys of the family love this salad!! Easy making."
"It was super easy and flavorful."