Colorful Bean Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the beans, corn and onions; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 226 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 8g fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 9, 2017
It DOES get better the longer its in the fridge. Yum.
Aug 11, 2016
This is an absolute delicious salad and great for those hot summer days when you don't want something heavy. This is great because it can be served cold, too!
May 25, 2014
Love this salad. my husband asks for it often and it is very simple.
Jan 17, 2011
This was so simple, healthy and delicious. Fantastic alone, my kids loved it with chips too. It will definitely become a regular go to side dish from now on. LOVED it!