- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound small tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) beets, drained and chopped
- Mix vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in oil until blended. Toss with tomatoes, strawberries and beets. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Color It Ruby Salad in Taste of Home September/October 2016, p82
Reviews for Color It Ruby Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review