Coconut Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, sugar, coconut, eggs, flour, butter and vanilla. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Coconut Pie(7)
Sort By :
Thank you for posting the recipe. It turned out great. It was easy to make, using basic inexpensive ingredients.
I have had this recipe in my recipe box since it came out years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. I have made it so many times I can't count. It is my favorite coconut pie, so easy and so old fashioned tasting. A great custard coconut dessert. Great for a special dinner and causal enough for everyday!
Very easy and delicious!!!
What a delicious pie! LOVED every bite of it :) And so did my family. Definitely a keeper