- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Shape into two balls; roll in pecans. Cover and chill. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-1/2 cups each).
Reviews for Christmas Cheese Ball(9)
Sort By :
Made this last year for Christmas. It was devoured! So good. This was my first ever attempt at a cheese ball and it was so simple. Definitely making again!
This is the best cheese ball recipe!!! Friends and co-workers ask for this for Christmas!!
The flavors in this cheese ball were subtle. It made the perfect addition to my Christmas appetizer table. I did, however, break the cardinal rule of cream cheese....I made this ahead and froze it. The ball didn't stick together well after being thawed, but it still tasted great.
Delicious! I modified the recipe a little bit by adding more of the veggies than it called for, but I'm glad I did. It added wonderful flavor and texture.
The best cheese ball recipe ever. I have been making this for years and it is always a big hit.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Ball Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pecan Recipes >