- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups shredded peeled zucchini
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Stir in zucchini. Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
Absolutely Delicious!! My husband loved it and I took a loaf to work and shared it and they thought it was delicious as well.
De-lish! I've had a hard time finding just the right Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe. And, I think I've got it. I can't believe my son ate it and liked it!
I made 11 mini loaves from this recipe, and baked them for 35 minutes. They are absolutely perfect!!
My husband and two daughters love this recipe! And it's super moist.