- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups shredded peeled zucchini
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Stir in zucchini. Transfer to two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
"Very yummy!! I did add chocolate chips and made them into muffins."
"I don't know how many times you can say this is delicious, but it deserves at least one more! A really good recipe. Bread was perfect, great taste, great texture. yum."
"My first attempt at baking bread was a hit with this recipe! Everyone loved it!"
"My first time baking bread from scratch, it was delicious and amazingly easy to make!!! I didn't have a loaf pan so I used a baking dish and baked for 40 minutes at 350. My family loved it and now I have requests from friends to bake it for their families!!!"