Chocolate and peanuts are two of my favorite treats, and the combination in this recipe, along with butterscotch, gives this candy a special flavor. My mother made these for Christmas every year, but they're so easy to fix, you can enjoy them anytime.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips, stir until smooth. Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 clusters.
Originally published as Chocolate Chow Mein Clusters in Reminisce Extra April 2003, p53
Reviews for Chocolate Chow Mein Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review