Chocolate Caramel Fondue Recipe
It's easy to keep the ingredients for this rich fondue on hand in case company drops by. I serve it in punch cups, so guests can carry it on a dessert plate alongside whatever fruit, pretzels and other dippers they like. —Cheryl Arnold, Lake Zurich, Illinois
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Caramel Fondue in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p27
Reviews for Chocolate Caramel Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
Good one to prepare
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2010
This is one of our favorite snacks. I'm sure it will be made many more times! We also dip pound cake into it.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2009
Absolutely incredible. I recommend using Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel ice cream topping.