- 1 pound medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute zucchini in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in soy sauce; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chinese-Style Zucchini in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p79
Reviews for Chinese-Style Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2013
What a great way to use zucchini! I've tried it with yellow and patty pan squash and a mix of the three. All great. I've doubled the recipe so I can use leftovers as an omelet filling.
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2013
Both hubby and I were pleased!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >