Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 cups water
- 6 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, bring water to a boil. Add the zucchini, carrot, onion and salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, garlic powder and pepper. Fold in vegetable mixture. Combine croutons and butter; place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with vegetable mixture and remaining croutons.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 843mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Feb 9, 2014
Jul 29, 2010
This was very good. Next time I will add more zucchini for a better sauce to veggie ratio. I used light sour cream and omitted the butter and it was still delicious.
Jun 23, 2010
Really good! Easy to make! Even the leftovers taste GREAT! It's a keeper! :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.