Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Zucchini Casserole(25)
Sort By :
This was really good! I didn't use the stuffing on top as my husband can't digest it properly. I did make some quick cornbread and after the casserole cooked, I crumbled the cornbread on top and put it back in the oven until it got crunchy. I also put some monterey jack and colby cheese on it under the cornbread. It was yummy.
A hit with my family. Loved the crunchy vegetables. I think next time I will only use 1/2 cup butter.
The wonderful smell of the baking casserole filled the whole house and we were not let down by the taste when we sat down to eat. This dish is a wonderful addition to our monthly selection of favorites!
We love this dish and have had it several times. I really like that the vegetables are still crunchy when it is done.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >