- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Sort By :
"When I made this I was feeling a tad lazy so I changed up the assembly process to make it easier and use less dishes. I greased my casserole dish then threw in the zucchini and chicken. Then I poured the soup/sour cream mixture over top. Finally I sprinkled the stuffing mix on the top and put it in the oven. The meal was delicious! My husband usually isn't a zucchini fan but he really liked this!"
"I used 4 cups of chicken, 4 cups of zucchini, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1 tsp poultry seasoning to the main ingredients. Then added 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese to the topping. So I guess I recreated the recipe! A fabulous make again!"
"Very good. Following some of the suggestions, I cut the zucchini into small pieces so it cooked just right; just a little bite to them. Added fire roasted corn, about one cup. Also added fresh thyme leaves, a couple tablespoons."
"It was decent. I can't say I loved it or hated it. It was just ok. I think it may be better the next time with a different brand of stuffing mix. The one I used just didn't help with the flavor at all."
"A nice, one-dish meal to put together earlier in the day and bake when you need it. I was concerned that there wouldn't be enough liquid in it and that it would be dry, but it wasn't. It's actually nice that the zucchini isn't cooked to death and has texture to it."