Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Sort By :
"Yes, this was delicious and so easy. I used a Rotisserie Chicken. Since I added 3 cups of chicken instead of 2, I increased the sour cream from one/half cup to 1 cup. I noticed, as another reviewer implied, that the zucchini remained crisp. I like crisp zucchini but might even cut it into smaller pieces next time. Mine filled a 9"x12" baking dish. I have leftovers and suspect it will warm up very well."
"Great recipe, very easy. I used cream of mushroom soup and substituted 1 cup of zucchini for a cup of mushrooms. Also added some Parmesan cheese on top. Didn't find the zucchini too crunchy. I diced it quite small."
"My family doesn't like sour cream, so I left this ingredient out. I also seasoned the chicken with Chief Paul's Poultry Magic & this dish was an instant hit with my husband & daughter! Definitely going to make this dish again & again."
"I made this recipe tonight just as it is written and my husband and I both thought it was excellent! Full of flavor and not difficult to make. We really enjoyed it and loved that it is one more idea for the zucchini in our garden. Plan to keep the recipe and use it often."
"It was okay"