- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Sort By :
"When I made this I was feeling a tad lazy so I changed up the assembly process to make it easier and use less dishes. I greased my casserole dish then threw in the zucchini and chicken. Then I poured the soup/sour cream mixture over top. Finally I sprinkled the stuffing mix on the top and put it in the oven. The meal was delicious! My husband usually isn't a zucchini fan but he really liked this!"
"I used 4 cups of chicken, 4 cups of zucchini, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1 tsp poultry seasoning to the main ingredients. Then added 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese to the topping. So I guess I recreated the recipe! A fabulous make again!"
"Very good. Following some of the suggestions, I cut the zucchini into small pieces so it cooked just right; just a little bite to them. Added fire roasted corn, about one cup. Also added fresh thyme leaves, a couple tablespoons."
"It was decent. I can't say I loved it or hated it. It was just ok. I think it may be better the next time with a different brand of stuffing mix. The one I used just didn't help with the flavor at all."