- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Vegetable Soup in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p11
Reviews for Chicken Vegetable Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2013
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2011
"It is very tasty I make my own soups and this rates right up there"
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2010
"skipped the corn & added 1 tblspn of creole seasoning, also added a handful of squirrly noodles. awesome for a cloudy cool autumn day!"