- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, cheese and, if desired, almonds. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Sort By :
Delicious! I made a "loaded" salad with the white meat from a rotisserie chicken. We loved the "bite" of the Dijon! Served it with hard boiled egg and put the salad into pita pockets to eat. Thank you, Lynne!
I liked the other ingredients but found the dressing too strong. Would make again but with a different dressing.
Yummy! and So simple! I substituted walnuts for the almonds and added some tart apple and served it in a tortilla bowl.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Nut Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Salads >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >