I find myself turning to this quick and easy chicken salad for many weeknight dinners. It’s the perfect combination of crunchy and salty. — Lynne Keast, Monte Sereno, California
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, cheese and, if desired, almonds. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review