A friend brought this appetizer to our house for a dinner party. Everyone loved the zesty chicken and cheese dip so much that no one was hungry for supper. My friend graciously shared the recipe, and I’ve served it many times, always with rave reviews. –Leah Davis, Morrow, Ohio
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Chicken Enchilada Dip in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review