- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Dip
"very good. family and friends really liked it. i may try a lower sodium soup because I thought it was a tad bit salty if the chips had salt."
"crock pot easy way to go great flavor"
"What a wonderful dip, everyone who tried it loved it. I will be making this delicious and easy dip again in the future.I made mine directly in the crock pot. First I sauteed the onion and celery in a pan with a little bit of oil until it was tender then added it straight into my 2qt crock pot along with all of the other ingredients. I also added 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese with the cheddar.Add about 1/8tsp Daves Insanity Sauce to kick it up a notch =)"
"This is always the first thing to disappear at parties when i make it. Its easy and delicious. I have yet to find one person who didn't love it. Thanks for sharing!"
"Rave reviews from all! Loved it."