- 4-1/2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (10 ounces) sour cream
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half of the chicken, enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Enchilada Bake
Sort By :
"Took this to work and got rave reviews! This recipe rocks! I added salsa on top and that made it even better."
"Followed directions exactly. So easy to make. This was very good. It tasted even better as I ate it as leftovers. Family loved it. Will definitely make it again."
"This was pretty good. For the chicken I cooked up and shredded boneless, skinless breasts and flavored it with salt, pepper, and cumen. I added a mixture of onions and peppers (poblano, red sweet, and cubanelle) on top of the chicken layer. We served it with refried beans on the side and a little additional salsa and sour cream on the top."
"Fast and easy to make. My family loved it!"
"Made this tonight. The sour cream looked like it curdled and the looks and flavor of this dish left little to be desired. Texture and taste were all wrong here.Won't be making this again."