Chicken & Spinach Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir in tortellini; return to a boil. Cook for 7-9 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken, spinach and pepper; cook until spinach is wilted. Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon cheese. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Chicken & Spinach Tortellini Soup(10)
Sort By :
This was delicious! I doubled the recipe and barely had any leftovers. Will certainly make again!
This is very easy to make and my husband and I both really enjoy it.
Very good soup! will make again, both my husband and son approved and of course I liked it too!
Very hearty soup. Very good!
Fantastic! Super easy and full of flavor :)
More Recipe Collections
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Soup >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Soup Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Soup Recipes >