- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Divide among eight dessert dishes, about 4 rounded teaspoonfuls in each.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk until blended. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon 1/4 cup into each dish. Top with pie filling, about 1/4 cup in each. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Cheese Dessert
Sort By :
"One of our favorite dessert recipes...easy to make, delicious to eat and appeals to almost everyone! Could jazz it up with maybe a little lemon zest in the filling, or as another reviewer mentioned switching up the fruit type on top. Overall it's a great basic recipe though. :)"
"This is so yummy! I made it for a dessert after our card night. I didn't have any parfet dishes so I put it into a graham cracker pie crust which was not a good idea because it has pudding consistancy but the flavor was perfect."
"This was so easy and delicious, even my picky husband loved it!"
"Definantly will make this again!! Was easy but taste like you spent time making it. Great dessert to impress your guest! This one is a keeper!! yummmyyy!!"
"Made this for company and it was an all around hit. Easy and delicious!"