- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion and minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Spread evenly with beef. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and red onion. Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with french-fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer. If desired, top with tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy BBQ Beef Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p6
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Cheesy BBQ Beef Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review