Cheesecake Phyllo Cups Recipe
Lorraine Chevalier of Merrimac, Massachusetts borrowed this recipe from a friend, whose husband is diabetic, and has been making the colorful cheesecake bites ever since. Topped with kiwifruit and mandarin oranges, they are just delicious.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (2.1 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges slices, drained
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and cut into quarters
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute and vanilla until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon into phyllo shells. Top each with an orange segment and kiwi piece. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cheesecake Phyllo Cups in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p20
Reviews for Cheesecake Phyllo Cups(34)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2012
I used wonton wrappers and cooked them ahead. I substituted mixed berries because I had them on hand. there are just two of us, so we will see how they freeze.
instead of vanilla and gran marnier and pinch of orange zest
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2009
Sounds great, thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >
- Greek Desserts >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >