- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (2.1 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells, thawed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges slices, drained
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and cut into quarters
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute and vanilla until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon into phyllo shells. Top each with an orange segment and kiwi piece. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheesecake Phyllo Cups
"Made these recently for a small get together. Easy and light! Also used sliced strawberries."
"I used wonton wrappers and cooked them ahead. I substituted mixed berries because I had them on hand. there are just two of us, so we will see how they freeze."
"instead of vanilla and gran marnier and pinch of orange zest"
"Sounds great, thanks!"
"I make Birthday Cakes for the girls in the office. This months birthday girl is on a diet so in lieu of a cake I made these. They are very easy and delicious. I kept the by the door in the office--every time someone went to the restroom they left with one of these in hand. Next time i would use 8oz cream cheese & 8oz sour cream. This recipe is a keeper."