- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 8 medium pitted ripe olives
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and parsley until blended. Press into a plastic wrap-line 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cream cheese mixture from pan; cut in half widthwise. Stack one on top of the other on a serving plate. In a small bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth. Spread over cube. Cut olives in half; arrange on top and sides of dice. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Cheese Spread Dice in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p13
Reviews for Cheese Spread Dice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2013
"This is a nice recipe...I tried it this weekend and it came out really well :)"