Cheese Spread Dice Recipe
You'll shake up your buffet table in an appetizing way with this delectable cracker spread. The novel cube of seasoned cream cheese is easily spotted with ripe olives.
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 8 medium pitted ripe olives
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and parsley until blended. Press into a plastic wrap-line 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cream cheese mixture from pan; cut in half widthwise. Stack one on top of the other on a serving plate. In a small bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth. Spread over cube. Cut olives in half; arrange on top and sides of dice. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Cheese Spread Dice in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p13
Reviews for Cheese Spread Dice(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2013
This is a nice recipe...I tried it this weekend and it came out really well :)
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Simple Appetizers >