Cheddar-Ham Oven Omelet Recipe
- 16 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 6 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Stir in the cheese, ham and onions. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheddar-Ham Oven Omelet(5)
Sort By :
Quick, easy and very tasty. I have sauteed sweet onions and red peppers and added in addition to the green onions. Adds a little more zang to the taste and very pretty with the red of the pepper and green on the onion. Will make this again.
I substituted Canadian bacon for the ham and it was okay. It was just another egg dish to me. Not worth keeping a recipe around for.
I have made this recipe 3 times this year. Once for my family & twice for a church function. I have substituted maple sausage for the ham and I have also added in mushrooms. All 3 times it has turned out fabulous. I will be making this Christmas morning for my family.
Easy & delicious. The only thing I did different was added a little salt and pepper before I baked it.
This turned out kind of dry for me. It also needed some salt and pepper. The Sausage Egg Squares (Light and Tasty Oct/Nov '01) are 10 times better and could be made with ham instead of sausage.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >