- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 hot dog rolls, sliced
- In a bowl, combine butter, celery seed, paprika and parsley flakes, stirring well to blend. Spread on cut sides of each roll. Place on baking sheet; broil until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Celery Seed Bread(2)
Sort By :
This is one of the first recipes I ever tried as well... It's an oldie but a goodie!!! The celery seeds are an interesting addition - a bit different than the usual garlic bread...
This is one of the first Taste of Home recipes I tried, years ago. I just love these - so simple and so good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >