- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add cauliflower. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; stir in 3 tablespoons browned butter.
- Drain cauliflower and place in a serving dish. Drizzle with the remaining browned butter; sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cauliflower with Buttered Crumbs
Sort By :
"These were great! Even my picky toddler liked them. I think next time I am going to try broccoli or asparagus in place of the cauliflower."
"Made this for Christmas. It was a hit and super easy. I went exactly by the recipe. Next time I will increase the amt of lemon juice slightly."