- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the molasses, mustard and vinegar; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Carolina Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Very easy and great for summer entertaining!
Yummy & easy! What more could you want?
Wow. I don't even need to look at another recipe for pork tenderloin again.
So easy and so delicious! (The zucchini-corn saute pictured as the side is also delicious!)
This also makes a delicious marinade for pork chops.