When I tried this punch at a friend's wedding shower, I had to have the recipe. Guests will eagerly gather around the punch bowl when you ladle out this frothy mocha ice cream drink. -Rose Reich, Nampa, Idaho
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coffee; stir in boiling water until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, pour coffee mixture into a 1-gal. punch bowl. Stir in milk. Add scoops of ice cream; stir until melted. Yield: about 1 gallon.
Originally published as Cappuccino Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2003, p31
Reviews for Cappuccino Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review