- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coffee; stir in boiling water until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, pour coffee mixture into a 1-gal. punch bowl. Stir in milk. Add scoops of ice cream; stir until melted. Yield: about 1 gallon.
Reviews for Cappuccino Punch
Sort By :
"this has become a thanksgiving & christmas tradition for me. requested by friends & family yearly, they love it so much i make 2 punch bowls. if you like coffee this is the punch to make"
"I have made this punch for years and am always asked to bring it to our Christmas dinners.I'll sometimes add more instant coffee granules if there's a lot of coffee drinkers (since the ice cream practically overrides any coffee flavor) and might substitute half of the milk with 4 cups lite iced mocha drink (like International Delight's). Absolutely wonderful drink!!"
"This recipe is amazing! Made it for the first time yesterday for an outside shower. I will make it again!"
"I have made this many times and it is always a hit. I have made it at Christmas and for showers. Today I made it for a baby shower and I had whip cream on the side for guest to use. I also had a bottle of Baily's Irish creme on the side. Everyone loved it with the Bailys making this a 10 star recipe. If you make it for a large group make sure to make coffee/sugar mixture ahead of time to allow it to cool! I always make enough for two batches."
"I found this recipe about 8 years ago in a TOH magazine in an orthodontist's office. It is the best! All my friends ask for the recipe EVERY time. I made it guiltless by substituting Splenda, fat-free/surgar-free ice cream, decaf coffee, and fat-free milk! The absolute best!!!!"